Its technical, Its bliss.... So here is Technical Bliss....

I've been Tagged....

By Arpit On Saturday, December 23, 2006 At 9:36 PM




I have been tagged by Ashok.

Now for the people who do not understand what tag means, let me explain. The tag game is on in blogsphere and bloggers are enjoying it. The rule of tag game is that if you are tagged you have to write five things about yourself and tag five other bloggers. Read about it here.

And now i have been tagged by Ashok. So here are five things i love to do...

1) Movies: They are are my passion. Am a great fan of apna bollywood. My fav are Zakhm and DCH. Also The Shawshank Redemption has been all time hollywood favo.

2) Books: I like reading in my free time. I am totally convinced that Ayn Rand ruined my life :P . And yes Potter rocks.

3) Eating: Its fun. I like to experiment with new dishes

4) Sleeping: They say "Early bird catches the worm" and I say "Early worms are caught".... I like sleeping late till morning.

5) Games: Am a big AOE freak. My record stick to my computer is something less that 22 hrs.

So now when i have got my neck out of the tag, its time to tag other 5 ppl..
So i have tagged Sarang, Mani, Rishi, Swagat and Nithya

Labels:




>> Add your comments | Add to Technorati | Suscribe to feed | Skip to the Top <<






 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

merry christmas

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

The Shawshank Redemption is also one of my favourites!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Mine too ..Shawshank redemption is a great movie ....and if you like AOE you might also want to give warcraft a try ...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Gud Arpit

I must say that you have enjoyed being tagged...keep posting like this.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

cool stuff ...this tag business is going good.Creates a harmony among bloggers

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Added you in my blogroll dude...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I would be happy to exchange links with you. I added you to my Junkdrawer blog.
I also have four other blogs. I was wondering if you would like to exchange links with those. I have already added you so all you would have to do is add them to your blogroll and I'll make them permanent. I'll come back and check. They're listed in my profile.

Thanks, I enjoy your blog.

 


Looking for Something Else




Technical Bliss is now MeetArpit.com



Email Subscription


    Whenever this blog is updated, you will get it in your mail box. Your email id is completely safe.

    Enter your email address:



    Add this blog to your technorati favorite.
    Add to Technorati Favorites

Previous Posts



My Reader's Community



Feed and Bookmarks

My Blogroll


Credits


    BLOGGER
    Original template design by Arcsin
    pingoat_11.gif



More Me

Blog Poll



© 2007 Technical Bliss | About Us

Disclamer:
All the tricks, tips and hacks provided on this blog are correct up our knowledge. We dont take any legal or moral responsibilty of the damage arising due to use of information provided here.


^Back to Top of this Page^



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.