Its technical, Its bliss.... So here is Technical Bliss....

Official SOB now.

By Arpit On Saturday, March 31, 2007 At 2:40 AM




Liz Strauss of Successful and Outstanding Bloggers have included my blog in her SOB Directory. Now if you are wondering what this SOB thing is then just go through this.

What I can say on this. Am just feeling honoured and inspired. And yes I also got this badge.

SOB badge

Blogging is a tough thing, and sometimes you feel down. Things like this really keeps me and my blog moving. Thanks alot Liz.


.

Labels:




>> Add your comments | Add to Technorati | Suscribe to feed | Skip to the Top <<






 
Blogger "ME" Liz Strauss Says:

Hi there!
Yeah, I do know that sometimes blogging can get me down and sometimes it can get me flying. I'm glad this badge insprired you.
That gets me smiling.
Liz

 


Looking for Something Else




Technical Bliss is now MeetArpit.com



Email Subscription


    Whenever this blog is updated, you will get it in your mail box. Your email id is completely safe.

    Enter your email address:



    Add this blog to your technorati favorite.
    Add to Technorati Favorites

Previous Posts



My Reader's Community



Feed and Bookmarks

My Blogroll


Credits


    BLOGGER
    Original template design by Arcsin
    pingoat_11.gif



More Me

Blog Poll



© 2007 Technical Bliss | About Us

Disclamer:
All the tricks, tips and hacks provided on this blog are correct up our knowledge. We dont take any legal or moral responsibilty of the damage arising due to use of information provided here.


^Back to Top of this Page^



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.