Its technical, Its bliss.... So here is Technical Bliss....

An Announcement

By Arpit On Monday, December 25, 2006 At 1:34 PM




Labels:




>> Add your comments | Add to Technorati | Suscribe to feed | Skip to the Top <<






 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Hi Arpit..I have added you in my blog..i like the layout of your blog and if you dont mind i'd like to ask you a few questions about the drop down menu that you have..just leave me msg on my blog then i will email you with some questions..:) happy holiday

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Hehe, now are the South Pole police going to come after my ass? :-S

Oh and by the way, you're added to my blogroll =). Nice layout you got here.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

hi
arpit
sure ,ill add u in
cheers
aditi

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

yup they did.i just hope shreeshant and zaheer get going tomro,and india's hangs in thr while batting
pray 4 sehwag and ganguly
my fingers r crossed

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

hahah lol u cracked me...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

cool blog amit...

yar wanted to ask one question...

if i use custom template for my blospot blog then will i hv the drag n drop widget facility or will i hv to do changes in the code everytime i want to change sumthing in my blog?

my email address is salman1485[@]gmail.com

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

HAPPY NEW YEAR..hope the next year's better than the last for you.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

hehee..that was hilarious..hope ur new year celeb didnt get cancelled:) have a great year ahead!!!

 


Looking for Something Else




Technical Bliss is now MeetArpit.com



Email Subscription


    Whenever this blog is updated, you will get it in your mail box. Your email id is completely safe.

    Enter your email address:



    Add this blog to your technorati favorite.
    Add to Technorati Favorites

Previous Posts



My Reader's Community



Feed and Bookmarks

My Blogroll


Credits


    BLOGGER
    Original template design by Arcsin
    pingoat_11.gif



More Me

Blog Poll



© 2007 Technical Bliss | About Us

Disclamer:
All the tricks, tips and hacks provided on this blog are correct up our knowledge. We dont take any legal or moral responsibilty of the damage arising due to use of information provided here.


^Back to Top of this Page^



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.